Designed to match the Opal hatches, Opal portlights range also feature some unique benefits :
- Perfect watertightness with a one-piece thick frame section and a double contact seal system
- One model only accepts an extensive range of wall thickness : 5 to 33 mm
- Optimum visibility thanks to a non-obstructive position of the handle
The Opal portlight is equipped with adjustable friction hinges. The 46° angled frame ensures water draining and allows mounting on a tilted roof.
Closing system and watertightness
Using a sole ergonomic handle, the portlight can be opened with one hand. The handle also evens out the pressure all around the seal and thus guarantees an excellent watertightness. The Opal range features a double contact seal system. Once the portlight is closed, the first lip absorbs the water while the second contact point ensures ultimate watertightness.
- Supplied as standard with a gray acrylic glass
- Mounting on a flat surface with a ± 1 mm tolerance
- Approved in areas IIb, III and IV
- Fly screen