With an aluminium profile and a one-piece aluminium casting lid, the famous Cristal range combines elegant lines and extreme sturdiness.
Available in a wide variety of sizes, it includes small hatches particularly suitable for ventilation purpose, and larger models that make excellent storage lockers.
The hinges are equipped with friction, coupled with a compensating spring on large sizes (49.49, 61.61 et 79.79) that allows the lid to be held open in any position up to 90° (maximum opening 180°).
- Supplied as standard with a gray acrylic
- Mounting on a flat surface with a tolerance of ± 0.5 mm
- Milling diameter of the frame 5.3 mm (for M5 countersunk screws)
- Approved in areas IIa, III and IV
- Not approved for a use as escape hatches
Plastic handles incorporate a ventilation position, obtained by turning the small handle in the opposite direction from the opening direction.
The 44C size and the 44.31 to 79.79 sizes are equipped with outside handles ; plastic caps are also supplied on these models, to prevent breaking in from outside.