Light and very rigid, the Slim 6 Racing hatch provides a solution adapted to the performance boats.
Derived from the Slim 6 range, the Racing range offers a 180° opening angle and the possibility of mounting an ultra-light aluminium honeycomb panel. The stainless steel handles are replaced by plastic handles, for more weight gain.
White lacquered, discreet, it fits perfectly into any standard deck. The aluminium frame has a thickness of only 6 mm, with fine hinges ; the movement of the crew on the deck is done safely.
- Supplied as standard with a gray acrylic or an aluminium honeycomb panel
- Mounting on a flat surface with a ± 1 mm tolerance
- Approved in areas IIa, III and IV
- Patented system
The Slim 6 Racing range is fast and easy to install : the hatch is installed by gluing directly on the deck. The fastening pins, welded to the frame, allow a perfect maintenance of the hatch during the bonding.
The inside handles incorporate a locking catch to prevent access from the outside.
As standard, the Slim 6 Racing hatch is fitted with 'Opal' type outside handles.
- Outside stainless steel winch sleeves handles for acrylic hatches
- ABS interior trim frame
- LED projector (consult us)
- Custom sizes and colors (consult us)
- Electronic blackout glazing - Read more