With its sleek design, lacquered white or matt black aluminium frame and invisible hinges, the Slim 6 hatch brings a new aesthetic to the deck.
Thanks to its discretion and to the quality of its realization, the integration is perfect in any standard deck, and the circulation is done safely with a thickness of only 6 mm. Maintenance of the boat is facilitated due to the absence of grooves or water flow channels. Set on a teak deck, the Slim 6 hatch becomes 100% Flush.
The opening at 90°, operated by a stainless steel gas jack, requires no effort.
- Supplied as standard with a gray acrylic
- Seal by expandable barrier seal
- Mounting on a flat surface with a ± 1 mm tolerance
- Approved in areas IIa, III and IV
- Patented system
The Slim 6 range is fast and easy to install : the hatch is installed by gluing directly on the deck. The fastening pins, welded to the frame, allow a perfect maintenance of the hatch during the bonding.
The handles incorporate a locking catch to prevent access from the outside.
As standard, the Slim 6 hatch is fitted with outside stainless steel winch sleeves handles.
- Aluminium honeycomb panel (consult us)
- 'Opal' type outside handles for aluminium honeycomb panels
- ABS interior trim frame
- Anodized glossy finish (consult us)
- Electronic blackout glazing - Read more