True to Goiot tradition quality, the Opal range combine optimum watertightness, easy installation and aesthetism thanks to many technical advantages. The aluminium hinges are invisible, the one-piece aluminium lid with a thick frame section provides optimum rigidity, and is always more discreet thanks to its low height (up to 19 mm for teak decks).
- Supplied as standard with a gray acrylic
- Telescopic stay
- Mounting on a flat surface with a ± 1 mm tolerance
- Approved in areas IIa, III and IV (except T80- consult us)
The ergonomic shape of the handles ensures comfortable space for an excellent prehension. They feature a lock catch which prevents breaking in from outside ; no need to fit any other locking system from outside.
All models are equipped with adjustable stay up to 160°. Opening to 180° is a simple as releasing the stay to obtain the right position.
The hatch features a double contact seal system. When closing, the first lip absorbs the wave while a second contact point ensures ultimate watertightness. When opening, the angled frame allows the water to drain out.
- Ventilator for T60, T70 and T80 sizes
- Lock for T60, T70 et T80 sizes
- ABS interior trim frame
- Fly screen
- Gas jack (consult us)
- Aluminium sheet metal panel (consult us)