Designed to match the Opal hatches, Opal portlights range also feature some unique benefits :
- Perfect watertightness with a one-piece thick frame section
- One model only accepts an extensive range of wall thickness : 5 to 33 mm
- Optimum visibility thanks to a non-obstructive position of the handle
The Opal portlight is equipped with adjustable friction hinges. The 46° angled frame ensures water draining and allows mounting on a tilted roof.
Using a sole ergonomic handle, the portlight can be opened with one hand. The handle also evens out the pressure all around the seal and thus guarantees an excellent watertightness.
The Opal portlights feature a lip seal system, ensuring a perfect watertightness. The special shape of the seal allows it to be mounted in the frame, without any glue.
- Supplied as standard with a gray acrylic glass
- Mounting on a flat surface with a ± 1 mm tolerance
- Approved in areas IIb, III and IV
- Fly screen