Thanks to a substantial machine park and a mastered know-how, Goiot offers you many finishes obtained by different surface preparations : brushing, shot-blasting, polishing, sanding, hammered-finish ...
Goiot has an installation on its site for anodizing parts up to 3500x900x900 mm.
Anodizing is a surface treatment which gives aluminium parts multiple properties :
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- Natural and homogeneous metallic appearance
- Strengthening the hardness of aluminium
- Competitive advantage over powder coating
3 treatment ranges are available for your aluminium parts :
- Interior range (5-10 microns) for kitchen or interior decoration items
- Exterior range (10-20 microns) for structural parts or exterior decoration
- Extreme range (> 20 microns) for parts intended to be subjected to attacks, such as those encountered in saline environments
In partnership with Aluminium Ferri, a company that has specialized in coloured anodization for more than 80 years, Goiot offers you an extremely varied palette of colours, for parts up to 3500x500x900 mm.