With its expertise in aluminium bending and machining, Goiot is expanding its range of custom-made windows with a new profile allowing the production of projection opening glazing.
Goiot Marine glazing is intended to equip the wheelhouses of all types of boats : fishing, rescue, service, passenger transport, river, pleasure...
With robust design, the profiles and accessories are intended for the most severe uses. The wide seal on the lid ensures maximum watertightness. The handles, opening stays and locks ensures aesthetic and ease of use.
- Securit glass thickness 5 to 12 mm, bonded with silicone
- Frame, counter plate and hinges made of aluminium profile
- Wall thickness : 5 to 22 mm or 20 to 37 mm (to be detailed at purchase order)
- Maintained in open position at 60° by adjustable stay
- Available in different designs, with welded miter cuts, or curved shapes (cut-out radius : 90 mm)
- Cutout overlap : 12 mm
- Colourless anodized finish