Goiot Marine sliding doors are the result of our know-how in the design of durable equipment, and are installed on board of many professional and military vessels.
The range offers a broad combination of cinematics (from 1 to 4 sliding panels), finishes and options. The frame, offering 1 to 3 running tracks, as well as the opening are made of powder-coated aluminium profiles. The glass glazing, bonded with silicone, is available in several thicknesses, from 6 to 10 mm.
Our design office accompanies you in defining the door adjusted to your needs.
- Marinized mechanisms and accessories
- European locking cylinder
- Adjustable rollers with aluminium cage and stainless bearings
- Single key on the same set of doors
- Interior and exterior aluminium handles
- PMMA glazing or aluminium sheet, thickness 6 to 10 mm, over the entire surface
- Traverse + glazing or aluminium sheet, thickness 6 to 10 mm, on the lower part
- ISO 614 glass glazing (180 MPA resistance test)
- Anodizing (maximum dimensions 3000 x 900 x 900 mm)
Download the Marine doors brochure (FR)