With a medium profile and a one-piece aluminium casting lid, the Cristal hatch combines stylish design and shapes and extreme sturdiness.
Available in a wide range of sizes, it includes small hatches especially suitable for ventilation purpose, and larger models designed to be used as foredeck hatches.
On the T60, T70 and T80 models, the friction device features a compensation spring, which allows the lid to be held open in any position up to 90° (maximum opening 180°).
- Supplied as standard with a gray acrylic
- Mounting on a flat surface with a tolerance of ± 1 mm
- Milling diameter of the frame 5.3 mm (for M5 countersunk screws)
- Approved in areas IIa, III and IV
- Not approved for a use as escape hatches
Plastic handles incorporate a ventilation position, obtained by turning the small handle in the opposite direction from the opening direction.
The T19 and T30 to T80 sizes are equipped with outside handles ; plastic caps are also supplied on T19 and T44 to T60 sizes, to prevent breaking in from outside.
- Exterior handles
- ABS interior trim frame
- Fly screen
- Shade fly screen
- Aluminium sheet metal panel